The Real Estate Research Analyst is responsible for conducting macroeconomic, capital market and property market research and analysis. This position provides research to the Investments, Marketing/Client Service, Portfolio Management and Asset Management departments.
- Assist in the development of an industry leading, data driven information system.
- Monitor, update, maintain and report on the variables underlying the information system.
- Create standardized slide decks that generate high-impact graphs based on the variables underlying the information system.
- Conduct research on special topics in support of the firm’s capital raising activities
- Assist with the development and presentation of the firm’s macroeconomic, capital market and property market information including maintaining all supporting databases.
- Assist with the preparation of forward thinking commentaries that set the standard for our industry
- Assist with the formulation of recommended changes to the Model Portfolios and other guidelines regarding portfolio rebalancing, including input to potential property dispositions and near-term investment plans.
- Develop proprietary research tools to assist the Investments Team in prioritizing target markets and submarkets for potential real estate investments.
- Train employees on the use of third-party economic and real estate market data tools.