General SOPs For the Public
MCO 3.O SOPS For Food, Supplies, Shops & Others from 23/5/21 to 7/6/21
* Restaurants, eateries, food stalls, food trucks, roadside hawkers, travelling hawkers, food courts, hawker centres, roadside food stalls or kiosks are ALLOWED to operate between 8 am and 8 pm.
* The selling of food is ONLY ALLOWED via takeaway, drive-thru or deliveries between 8am and 8pm.
* Dine-ins as well as park-and-dine (inside vehicles) are NOT ALLOWED during the MCO period.
* Outdoor picnics are NOT ALLOWED.
* Grocery shops, convenience stores and daily necessity shops are ALLOWED to operate between 8 am and 8 pm.
* Healthcare services such as clinics, hospitals and medical laboratories can operate 24-hours or according to operating permit license.
* Pharmacies CAN operate from 8 am to 10 pm.
* Petrol stations CAN operate from 6 am to 8 pm. Stations located on highways CAN operate for 24 hours.
* Day markets, farmers markets, public markets and weekly markets CAN operate from 6 am and 2 pm with permission from Local Authorities (PBT) with compliance to SOP and supervision from RELA and PBTs.
* Night markets CAN operate from 4 pm to 8 pm subject to PBT approval, compliance with SOPs and supervision from RELA and PBTs.
* Supermarkets and shopping malls outlet premises are ALLOWED to operate from 8 am to 8 pm. Sales/exhibition booths at the premise foyer/hallways are NOT ALLOWED.
* Veterinarian clinics and pet shops are ALLOWED to operate from 8 am to 8 pm.
* Laundromats, eyewear stores, car washes, barbershops, salons (haircuts only) are ALLOWED to operate from 8 am to 8 pm.
* Self-service laundromats must have employees at premises to maintain SOP compliance.
* Cybercafes and centres CAN operate from 8 am to 8 pm.
* State Governments can tighten SOPs to control the spread of Covid-19.
* Owners/persons responsible for premises, activities or programs listed in the Hotspot Identification for Dynamic Engagement (HIDE) system must take on iniciatives by sanitizing the premise, improving control and monitoring customers/visitors SOP compliance and closing down the premises if directed by the District Health Officer after risk assessments are done.
Stay Home & Stay Safe and Stay Healthy
From: The Management & BHL Property Consultants
Dated : 24/5/21
Published : 27-May-2021